Biome G alpha Glutathione Whitening
Buy Biome G-Alpha Glutathione Whitening Injection online in India at the best price. Biome G-Alpha Glutathione Whitening Injection characteristics, reviews, features, best deals & offers are available on the Skinsolutionstore website.
Biome G-Alpha Glutathione Whitening Injection 900mg 10 Vials
Biome Alpha Lipoic Acid is an antioxidant that is commonly used in disease prevention. Its primary role is to boost glutathione synthesis, which aids in the breakdown of harmful chemicals in the liver. An antioxidant aids in the neutralisation of free radicals in our bodies and the protection of our cells from damage. A free radical is an unstable molecule that attempts to steal electrons from other molecules, leading them to react negatively. Some sources of free radicals include smoking, pollution, automobile exhaust, and fried meals.
Ingredients of Biome G-Alpha Glutathione Whitening Injection:
- 10 x 900mg of Glutathione
- 10 x 1250mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid/5ml
MOISTURIZING – Skin is deeply hydrated, renewed, and conditioned.
INHIBITS MELANIN – Slows down all the processes for distribution of melanin in the epidermis.
ANTI-AGING.- Aging lines and pores are significantly less visible.
BENEFITS of Biome G-Alpha Glutathione Whitening Injection:
- Alpha Lipoic Acid helps to make vitamin C & E, function better.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is a powerful antioxidant that fights free radicals.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid helps increase glutathione, which helps in detoxification.
- It helps to protect the lens and retina of your eyes from degeneration, and also helps to alleviate glaucoma.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is used to treat and detox the liver.
- Acts as a major antioxidant.
- Helps in skin whitening.
- Acts as an anti-aging.
- Acts as an immune booster.
- Acts as an anti-cancer.
- Helps in better functioning of the liver.
- Helps to reduce regenerated skin cells.
- Whitens the skin thoroughly.
- Brightens and moisturizes the skin.
- Prevents heart disease and other neurological disorders.
- Enhances Glutathione as an antioxidant in the body.
- Produces collagen to enhance skin elasticity.
- Reduces pigmentation caused by the sun’s UV radiation.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles around the facial area.
- Suppresses the formation of acne.
- Minimizes pores and improves skin complexity.
Not Suitable For:
- Breast-feeding women.
- Women having periods.
- Allergy to vitamin (any kind).
- Patients with Cardiovascular problems.
- As with all supplements, pregnant and nursing mothers should consult their physician.
- Glutathione has cellular protective properties that make it unsuitable for chemotherapy patients.
What’s the variation within a milligram (mg), microgram (mcg), and an International Unit (IU)? While in metric order,
- 1000 milligrams (mg) is a unit of volume equal to 1 gram
- 1000 micrograms (mcg) is equal to 1 milligram (mg)
- 1 IU is the organic equivalent of 0.025 mcg
- Cholecalciferol or Ergocalciferol.
Recommended Dosage :
This product is administered intravenously (IV). One or two ampules/injections every week, for 1 or 2 months (depends on your body metabolism). Accordingly, can reduce the dosage to 1 injection, every 2 weeks for maintenance. Suggest injection with Vitamin C, to get the best result.
- 1 vial, two times weekly by sub-lingual administration, or as advised by your physician.
- For maintenance use 1 vial every 10-15 days.
- For IM or IV administration, please consult your physician.
Maintenance Protocol Oral Glutathione:
- Daily Oral administration of Glutathione with boosters
- Dosage is fixed depending on the current skin condition, which varies from 1-2 injections, per week.
**Origin Country: Germany