Glutax 75GX DCRP 750000 DNA Cell Revitalize 14 Sessions Injection
The Glutax 75GX DCRP 750000 DNA Cell Revitalise 14 Sessions Injection is the highest grade, high dose Glutathione skin whitening solution on the market today. One of the most successful L-Glutathione formulas is Glutax 75GX DCRP 750000 DNA Cell Revitalise 14 Sessions Injection. Glutax, the No. 1 choice of spas and skin clinics worldwide, helps to maintain high levels of l-Glutathione in your body even while you are not having any skin treatment.
Ingredients of Glutax 75GX DCRP 750000 DNA Cell Revitalize:
- 14 Vials
- DNA Cell Detoxification & Super Anti-Oxidant Agent
- Total Mineral Elements 3000mg
- Selenium 1800mg
- Magnesium 500mg
- Lycopene 320mg
- EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid) 100mg
- Micronized Clinoptilolite Zeolite 50mg
- R-Lipoic Acid 2000mg
- Cysteine 1800mg
- Glycine 900mg
- Antioxidant Enzyme Complex 1450mg
- (Superoxide Dismutase; Glutathione S-transferase; Maltodextrin)
- DNA Glutathione 300000mg
- 14 Ampoules 5ml
- DNA Cell Regenerating & Repair Agent
- Tristem Complex 750000mg
- (Swiss Apple Stem Cell; Alpa Rose Stem Cell; Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract)
- Tripeptide 10 Citrulline 6000mg
- Tripeptide-1 3350mg
- Pseudoalteromonas Fermented Extract 600mcg
- Hexapeptide-37 1200mg
- 14 Ampoules 2ml
- DNA Cell Melanin Inhibits Agent
- Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract 550mg
- Liposomal Hyaluronic Acid 700mg
- Vitamin D 1500mg
- Vitamin C 3000mg
- Vitamin E 30mg
Benefits of Glutax 75GX DCRP 750000 DNA Cell Revitalize:
- Nourishes and firms the skin.
- Whitens the skin and lightens the scar.
- Produces collagen and also enhances the elasticity of the skin.
- Moisturizes and hydrates the skin. Also, helps to firm, smoothen, and soften the skin.
- Reduces pigmentation caused by exposure to sunlight.
- Smoothens fine lines and wrinkles.
- Suppresses the formation of acne blemish pimples.
- Minimizes pores and improves skin complexion.
- Removes excess free radicals that cause abnormal functioning of brains and organs.
- Prevents the formation of aging.
- Acts as anti-wrinkles.
- This highly effective antioxidant substitute has been manufactured with an expert formula to provide the following benefits on skin and other body parts.
- Acts as anti-aging to help stem the skin cells.
- Helps activate stem cells to rejuvenate the skin.
- Improves skin lightening, firming, and whitening.
- Improves metabolism.
- Protective layer to resist UV damage and the destruction of collagen, keeping skin elasticity, prevents sun pigmentation, wrinkles, and premature aging.
- Acts as an antioxidant and detoxifier.
- Helps to enjoy a brighter, smoother, and flawless complexion on the whole body.
- The Glutathione injection nourishes the skin and makes the skin firm.
- Fairness injection helps to remove dark spots and scars from the skin.
- The fast whitening injection boosts collagen production that helps to retain the elasticity of the skin.
- It minimizes the size of the pores on the skin and prevents acne.
- The skin lightening injection works as an anti-aging product by reducing the fine lines and hides the signs of aging.
How to use:
- The injection is taken either intravenously or intramuscularly.
- Users with any kind of medical history should consult with dermatologists before applying this product to their bodies.
- Otherwise, users need to take these injections twice a week, for a period of a maximum of two months. In the majority of instances, users get the desired complexion within this time frame
- After that period, the dose should be reduced to one or two injections per month or as prescribed by the doctor.
- Usage: Commercial, Clinical, Personal, Hospital
Not Suitable For:
- Breast-feeding woman.
- Pregnant woman
- Women having periods.
- Allergy to vitamin (any kind).
- Patients with Cardiovascular problems.
What’s the variation within a milligram (mg), microgram (mcg), and an International Unit (IU)? While the metric order,
- 1000 milligrams (mg) is a unit of volume equal to 1 gram.
- 1000 micrograms (mcg) is equal to 1 milligram (mg)
- 1 IU is the organic equivalent of 0.025 mcg
- Cholecalciferol or Ergocalciferol.
- As with all supplements, pregnant and nursing mothers should consult their physician.
- Glutathione has advanced protective properties that make it unsuitable for chemotherapy patients.
- Dosage is fixed depending on the current skin condition, which varies from 1-2 injections, per week.
Origin Country: Italy
The result depends on individual metabolism